Special occasion roast potatoes. Transfer potatoes to a rimmed sheet pan. Turned out absolutely perfect on my first try. Put a roasting tin in the oven (one big enough to take the potatoes in a single layer). » Special roast potatoes.
Drain out the water then place the lid on the pan and shake up and down a few times – this will make the potatoes more fluffy. Image caption Roast potatoes with roast chicken – a thing of the past? Advice on how to reduce the amount of acrylamide in our diets has been issued by the government's food safety body, because the chemical could cause cancer. You can cook Special occasion roast potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Special occasion roast potatoes
- Prepare 6 medium of Peeled cubed potatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon(cut in small cubes).
- You need 1 of Stem green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mozzarella.
If you love them at Christmas and special occasions in-between. Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary until evenly coated. Spread out potatoes in a single layer. Thought I had the best recipe for roasted potatoes already.
Special occasion roast potatoes instructions
- Boil potatoes till fork tender in pot of water. Drain..
- Melt butter in large frying pan and throw in potatoes saute till they start to get a nice crisp, while doing this fry up bacon in a seperate pan. When potatoes are almost done throw in bacon and cooking grease from bacon. Continue to saute..
- When they are abput one min from being done throw in chopped garlic, chopped scalion, and mozzerella. continue cooking one min longer. Stir well.
I thought a whole tsp. of salt seemed like a lot, but used it all. Looking for a special occasion recipe? Steak and potatoes Stacks: Salt and pepper-crusted beef tenderloin layered with spicy roasted potatoes! Roast the Potatoes: Peel and slice the potatoes and toss them with olive oil and spices. Mandolin your potatoes, and set them in a bowl of water.