Oven French Toast Rolls. Use Your Favorite Bread & McCormick® Spices For A Delicious French Toast Meal. This was my first try at a baked French toast, and it was YUMMY! As with most recipes, I scaled it down for my small family.
The easiest way to toast bread in your oven is simply to lay it out on a parchment-lined sheet pan, grouping the slices of bread loosely toward the middle of the sheet. Pieces of bread around the outer edges aren't going to brown as evenly or as quickly as the slices in the middle. The lower heat will give you a bit more control — cut down the cooking time for golden brown toast, and leave it in a bit longer if you like it darker and crisper. You can cook Oven French Toast Rolls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven French Toast Rolls
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread.
- It’s 1 cup of Pouder sugar.
- You need 1 of as needed Cinnoman sugar mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
Baked French Toast Simple just doesn't get any more delicious than this. The crustier the bread the better! How to Toast Bread in the Oven. Place your slices of bread on a baking sheet.
Oven French Toast Rolls instructions
- Flatten bread.
- Soften cream cheese and mix the cup of Pouder sugar with it I also add some yogurt any kind I want.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the flat bread and roll it.
- Dip the rolled bread in melted butter and roll in cinnoman sugar mix put on a cookie sheet and when done in the oven for 10 mins at 350.
They may need a little longer if the bread was frozen when you started. Pour melted butter into prepared oven. Place pieces in single layer over butter in dutch oven. Love french toast but don't have time to stand over the stove to make it? Wait until you try Cinnamon Roll Oven French Toast Casserole.