Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars. Hypnotize guest with Cappuccino Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake Bars. Add the cocoa, espresso powder, and cornstarch and stir until just combined. Thirdly, put one of these cookie cheesecake bars in your mouth asap.
This peanut butter cheesecake will feed a crowd! The crust is a sweetened mix of almond flour, cocoa. These chocolate covered cheesecake bites are very rich, creamy and decadent. You can cook Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars
- Prepare of the crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 4 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of the cheesecake.
- You need 2 of -8oz packs of fat free cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of the topping.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 1 cup of fat free sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
They are pretty easy to make and they are perfect for any occasion. Use a wet knife for cutting cheesecake bars, wiping off crumbs after each cut. Cold butter is needed to create a "just right" streusel texture and a crust that's easy to handle. These dense and creamy oreo cheesecake bars are incredibly delicious, made with a cookie base and topped with a creamy cheesecake filling.
Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars instructions
- Combine graham crumbs splenda and butter and press into a 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, gradually adding in the splenda and sugar.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and egg whites 1 at a time fully incorporating each 1 into mix..
- Add vanilla extract and beat until everything is well blended.
- Pour into crust and bake at 300° for 45-60 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pie in the oven and the door open for 30 minutes.
- On the stove combine the cocoa powder, butter and splenda and stirring constantly melt the butter and combine well..
- Remove from heat, add sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Carefully spread over cheesecake and return to oven for another 30 minutes with the door Open and the oven Off.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours before serving..
If you're thinking of making a quick and easy dessert for your next occasion these easy cheesecake bars are the way to go. They are so easy to make using. See more ideas about Chocolate, Special occasion and Best chocolate. Just Desserts Delicious Desserts Yummy Food Chocolate Desserts Coconut Chocolate Chocolate Bars German Chocolate Chocolate Cookies Chocolate. These easy-to-make pumpkin cheesecake bars are like the lovechild of cheesecake and pumpkin pie!