Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf. This variety of Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces. Special occasions are the perfect reason to celebrate, and there is no better place to start than with this collection from My Food and Family. Mix all ingredients together and turn into oiled loaf pan.
The bitty bananas tasted as sweet as candy with the consistency of softened butter. Stuffed mushrooms are great for so many occasionsthey're perfect as a dinner party appetizer or beautiful addition to your Thanksgiving, Christmas or other holiday spread. Add a salad and they even make a great dinner. You can cook Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf
- It’s of Building the loaf base.
- Prepare 3 cups of Keto Friendly bread cubes.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion (raw).
- Prepare 6 slices of chopped cooked bacon (reserve fat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 cups of grated cheese (any type).
- Prepare of Veggies to be sauteed in butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot (optional).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of Making the Bacon Gravy.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 2 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Some Moroccan dishes are well-associated with special occasions, celebrations, holiday gatherings and entertaining. These recipes are suggestions of what you might consider when hosting a special Moroccan meal or planning a feast for a large crowd. Many of the dishes can be prepped in advance. A "special occasion" simply means an important day or event.
Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf step by step
- First, follow directions to make bacon gravy below and saute veggies in butter, set aside. Line a large loaf pan with parchement paper. Add half bread cubes to pan. Blend eggs, cream, salt, garlic and onion together. Pour half egg mixture over bread cubes then top with half of the shredded cheese. Add the rest of of the bread cubes top with remaining cheese and cooked onion, celery, carrot, raw green onion and bacon. Pour remaining egg mixture over the full pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- To make bacon gravy use a deep frying pan and saute chopped bacon till done but not too crispy. Remove bacon for use in bread..
- In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve. Warm milk is best. Add to fry pan on med high heat and use a whisk to blend continuously until gravy is thick enough to spoon over sliced loaf pieces..
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice on a serving tray. Serve with Bacon Gravy on the side. (Berries would be a great keto friendly fruit to add as a side).
Special occasions can include birthdays, graduations, weddings, and more. They are usually happy events that we celebrate. Use "special occasion" like this: I only wear a suit for special occasions. If your sister gives you a nice. MAKING KETO FRENCH TOAST FROM AN EGG LOAF!!