Oven Roasted Red Potatoes. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Arrange, cut side down, on a large lipped cookie sheet or jellyroll pan. Roasting red potatoes is one of my favorite way to prepare them.
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Roast the potatoes in the oven with your chicken, beef or pork roast for a fuss-free dinner. Toss potatoes, oil, and rosemary on a rimmed baking sheet. You can cook Oven Roasted Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
- You need 6 of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of pepper.
Spread out potatoes in a single layer; season with salt and pepper. Easy Oven Roasted Red Potatoes About Red Potatoes If you are only familiar with large white potatoes, check out the potato section in your local grocery store and look for the distinctive red skin of red potatoes. Oven Roasted Red Potatoes- Nicely cut baby red potatoes tossed in olive oil, herbs, garlic and creole seasoning. A great and simple side dish anytime of the year -Easter, Summer , and weekdays.
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes step by step
- Turn broiler on low…If you dont have low or high option when ready to cook put dish on second shelf to cook as if it was on low Wash and slice the red potatoes into quarter slices resembling a apple slice and put in a oven safe dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes.
- Add the salt and pepper to your tasting.
- Crush garlic up almost mincing it and add to the potatoes.
- Discard thick stem from the dill and chop thin stems and the tops.
- Add some dill to the potatoes and fold all the ingredients together.
- Roast potatoes on second shelf approximately 30 min or until softened and a little golden brown.
- Take potatoes out and add more dill to your liking and serve.
Crispy, garlicky with a kick of heat! Sundays will never be the same now that I found a simple and perfect potato side dish to our meat. Roasted red potatoes are a delicious side dish that pairs perfectly with just about everything. This recipe for crispy roasted potatoes is incredibly easy to make. As a result, you can serve them for any meal of the day!