Easy Peasy Sugar-Free Custard.
You can cook Easy Peasy Sugar-Free Custard using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Sugar-Free Custard
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla.
- You need 3 each of Egg Yolks.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sweetener.
- It’s of Utensile.
- It’s 1 each of Whisk.
- Prepare 1 each of Regular sized Spoon.
- You need 1 each of 1/4 cup measuring cup or measuring cup.
- You need 3 each of or 4 small bowlsor container.
- It’s 2 each of Medium sized bowls (1 for egg whites & 1 for everything else).
- Prepare 1 each of Medium Pot.
- You need of Custard Sauce vs. Pudding like custard.
- You need 1 cup of milk (instead of cream).
Easy Peasy Sugar-Free Custard step by step
- Add Milk, Cream & Vanilla to pot and stir to combine.
- Turn burner on HIGH & let it come to a boil (WATCH IT CLOSELY).
- While waiting: Separate 3 eggs into the 2 medium bowls.
- Add 1/4 cup of sweetener to the eggs & whisk.
- SLOWLY whisk in liquids in with the egg yolks & splenda.
- After the egg yolks, splenda, milk, vanilla & (cream) are combind in bowl. Poor back into the pot.
- Turn on medium-low (about a 3) & bring back to a boil. Stiring every so often..
- After done Boiling, poor into 3 or 4 small bowls or 1 medium bowl.
- Cover & Refigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- ENJOY! :).