Low Carb Gluten-free Bread.
You can have Low Carb Gluten-free Bread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Gluten-free Bread
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 c of no-carb whey protein powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Low Carb Gluten-free Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F. Grease 9×5 loaf pan with coconut oil..
- Seperate eggs, placing egg whites in medium bowl and yolks in small bowl. Whip egg whites with hand mixer about 5-6 min..
- Stir in yolks, protein and salt. Pour into loaf pan..
- Bake 35-45min. Cool and slice. Store in air-tight container in refrigerator..