Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta. creative vegan appetizer recipes like portobello mushroom bruschetta; several vegan cheese recipes that are perfect for a cheese platter (for example an almond ball & vegan cheddar) stuffed mini peppers; and soooo much more! Bruschetta is a great excuse to splurge on high-quality olive oil and take advantage of the freshest produce in the market. With fresh tomatoes and basil, you can enjoy the natural flavors of this simple vegan bruschetta.
Let me take you through that…. Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Broil or grill until the edges are golden brown. You can have Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of Wholemeal bread.
- You need 4 of Avocado wedges.
- You need 4 slice of of original dill pickle.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Tomato slices.
- You need 1 cup of Thinly sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cucumber.
- You need 1 of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Seasons and herbs.
While the bread is still warm, rub the top of each slice with the cut side of half the garlic clove. Looking for the best vegetarian appetizers? These fresh, vegetarian appetizers are perfect for parties and potlucks! Find a variety of healthy meatless appetizer recipes here.
Vegetarian Mini Bruschetta instructions
- Toast whole meal bread and cut each slice into four square pieces..
- Oil and carefully place tomato slices into a small pan. Season with salt and pepper. (Add some dry basil if you like). Keep on heat for approx 3 minutes..
- In a bowl, combine cabbage and cucumber. Add worcestershire sauce to your liking.
- On top of each bread piece, place slice of softened avocado, a slice of dill, a slice of cooked warm tomato, cheese and cabbage mix..
- Season with pepper and herbs, lightly drizzle olive oil over plate and serve immediately..
These vegetarian appetizers are quick and easy to prepare so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests. In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. These delicious and easy vegan appetizers are what you'll need for your holiday parties.