Taco Bowl. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. In this homemade taco bowl recipe, we show you how to make a taco bowl with a corn tortilla using the underside of a muffin tin as a mold and then baking it to create cute little taco serving bowls. Taco Bowls are jam packed with Mexican flavors and abundance of nutritious ingredients so say hello to a perfectly delicious, healthy weeknight dinner!
Impress dinner guests with this effortless baked flour tortilla made into fun Taco Bowls. I'm always looking for ways to mix up our easy weeknight dinners. May be made a day ahead and stored in airtight plastic container or bag. You can have Taco Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Bowl
- Prepare 1 package of ground meat (e.g. beef, turkey, chicken).
- It’s 1 package of ground beef taco skillet sauce (Frontera).
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 cup of queso fresco.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican Style Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of scallion.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of lettuce.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 3 of tostada taco bowls (Rio Rancho).
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
To bake multiple tortillas bowls at one time, place multiple tortilla maker molds, bowls, or jars on large baking sheet in oven. I've seen some homemade taco bowl (or taco salad shells) methods around the Internets over the years, but this is the only way I've found to make a really huge bowl – a bowl big enough to hold a full salad. If you're interested, the way to make smaller bowls is just to use the underside of a muffin tin. Taco Tuesday gets expensive, so we like to make taco bowls at home.
Taco Bowl instructions
- In the skillet pan sear/saute ground meet. After the meat is cooked through add taco sauce. Continue to simmering for 10-15 minutes (add tiny bit water if needed). At the same time warm up the refried beans..
- Chop or crumb (queso fresco) all the other ingredients to your own preference..
- At the end warm up tostada taco bowls in the oven and serve..
Whether you're vegan or craving beef, one of these healthy taco bowls will make your night. These taco bowls are everything you know and love about (easy) tacos, but in a bowl form instead. I shared these meal prep chicken burrito bowls last year and so many of you have requested similar recipes. This recipe is multi-functional: use it as a delicious hot dinner, use it for a weekly meal prep, OR instructions below to quickly transform this recipe (or leftovers) into a. If using a muffin tin: Flip a clean, jumbo-sized muffin tin upside down and cradle a tortilla in the center of four of the inverted cups.