Mexican Shredded Pork.
You can cook Mexican Shredded Pork using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Shredded Pork
- You need 2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salsa verde.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Mexican Shredded Pork step by step
- Mix together try spice ingredients. Rub pork tenderloin with dry spice mix..
- Place pork in crockpot..
- Add water, salsa verde, and lemon juice to the crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Use two forks to shred the pork, keeping the juices in the crockpot..
- Return pork to the crock pot and mix in with juices. Cook on low for 30 minutes..
- Serve on tostadas with salsa verde, cilantro, and queso fresco..