Keto Almond Flour Bread. Get Keto Almond Flour Bread today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. When Atkins asked me to create an Atkins-friendly low carb recipe, right away I thought of making Atkins bread. Almond flour: I use blanched finely ground almond flour.
It's an incredibly easy recipe to make. This almond flour bread does not taste eggy!! The result is a distinctive egg taste and weird spongy texture, which many people dislike (including myself). You can have Keto Almond Flour Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Almond Flour Bread
- You need 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- You need 3 tbsp of psyllium husk powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
With a basic almond flour and cream cheese bread recipe like this, you have no need to be missing bread while doing keto. This bread slices and toasts beautifully or bake it in a muffin tin for individual keto rolls. I know firsthand what it feels like to miss bread when doing a keto diet. To me, this almond flour banana bread means comfort.
Keto Almond Flour Bread instructions
- Combine dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Add eggs, vinegar and water. Mix..
- Place in baking dish. Shape as desired- bread will retain shape..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 minutes..
It is just sweet enough, toothsome and wholesome. It is the perfect breakfast or snack. It's so good that I sometimes double the recipe and make two of them, to ensure tasty breakfasts for the entire week. I based this recipe on my paleo pumpkin bread recipe. Enjoy This Almond Flour Bread on the Keto Diet If you've been craving bread since starting a low-carb diet, you simply have to try this recipe.