Heart Bento for Valentine's Day.
You can have Heart Bento for Valentine's Day using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heart Bento for Valentine's Day
- Prepare 1 of child rice bowl's worth Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of if available Decorative furikake rice sprinkles (Decofuri) (pink).
- You need 1 of enough for the eyes, nose, and mouth Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of enough for the cheeks Imitation crab sticks.
Heart Bento for Valentine's Day instructions
- Add the pink decofuri to the rice..
- Mix until evenly distributed, wrap in plastic wrap, then shape into a heart..
- To make the top of the heart shape, make an indentation by pressing down with a chopstick..
- Have fun decorating the onigiri with different expressions by arranging the eyes, nose, and mouth (cut out from nori seaweed)..
- Use imitation crab meat for the cheeks. It's easy if you use a round hole puncher to cut them into circles..
- When all the pieces are assembled on the rice, they're done..