Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze.
You can have Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze
- It’s of Fresh fish Siakap / Seabass.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of premium fish soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of stock powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar / crystal sugar.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Few pcs of young ginger.
- You need of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Salted black daze.
Steam Fish in Supreme Soy Sauce topped with Salted Black Daze instructions
- Clean fish with water, remove internal guts, dry with a cloth and rub a pinch of salt on the body as marinate..
- Fry some minced garlic and salted / fermented black daze, chopped, until garlic turn golden brown and aromatic and set aside..
- Place spring onion and ginger on a steaming plate and place fish on top for steaming 8 to 10 minutes in medium heat depending on size of fish..
- Transfer fish to a serving plate, to remove the excess water, spring onion and ginger. Place the fried garlic and black daze on top of fish. Boiled the sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water and pour on the fish. Finally top some chopped fine spring onion and pour hot cooking oil on top of fish to get some sizzling and oil aroma and serve hot!.