Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal).
You can cook Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal)
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour (140 cals).
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt (35 cals).
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of erythithol/trulia (effectively 0 cals) – to taste.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of egg whites (25 cals).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375. Use a tablespoon to pluck down each cookie, spread them out about an inch and half so apart. Press them down a little as well. However be gentle, they will be very light and will indeed swell a bit when baked..
- Bake for about 15 minutes (cookies should generally start to get some browning on top not just edges.).
- Open the oven and turn it off, let the oven cool off with the cookies inside. Leave them like this for about 10 minutes..
- Pull them out and let them cool. Coconut flour is finicky about drying out, this extra drying step should allow them to solidify a bit more (and weirdly increase density)..