Vegetarian satay. Vegetarian and vegan satay can be as delicious as regular satay, but there's a secret: a good marinade. The satay marinade for this dish has been handed down through my husband's family for generations, going all the way back to Thailand and northern Malaysia—you will definitely taste its authenticity! Add the soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, dried basil and garlic powder to a dish and use a whisk to mix together.
I've said before about how much I enjoy making tofu more exciting and this Tofu Satay is basically my Peanut Tofu taken to the next level. This vegan satay with peanut sauce is easy to prepare and great served as party finger food. Mixed vegetables and tofu are marinated in a delicious Thai-style coconut milk marinade then fried until soft and crispy on the outside. You can have Vegetarian satay using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian satay
- Prepare 300 gr of plan flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut oil.
- It’s of Peanut sauce.
- Prepare 100 gr of fried peanut.
- You need 2 pieces of hazelnut.
- Prepare Half of tea spoon salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare Tea spoon of shrimp paste.
Served with a tasty peanut and lime sauce on the side for dipping. It tastes just like the traditional Thai version and you will never go back to buying it from stores. Using fresh peanuts is the best part of this recipe. I have a love of making things at home instead of buying them from the store.
Vegetarian satay instructions
- Wash wheat flour repeatedly, until it becomes gluten.
- Cut small cube and fried.
- Put it on a skewer.
- Process peanut sauce. Grinding all spices until paste..
- Mix with water,coconut oil and sweet soy. Marinated satay.
- Grilled marinated again and grill..
Top with a patty, satay sauce, peanuts, carrot and alfalfa. There are some recipes that we get really excited about. If you've been following us for a while now you might just remember this immense Peanut Butter Salad. It was one of our very first recipes, and we were very proud. To date, it's also the only video that Howie, Dave, Kat and even little Josh have all appeared in together.