Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Ice Ceam.
You can have Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Ice Ceam using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Ice Ceam
- It’s 1 can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach, lightly steamed or raw.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of xylitol.
- Prepare 1 tsp of peppermint flavoring.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of to 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Ice Ceam step by step
- Put spinach, coconut milk, and honey in blender and blend on high until there are no spinach pieces left..
- Add peppermint and vanilla flavoring, adjust to taste…
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow directions to create soft serve consistency. Enjoy!.