Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken. One-by-one remove chicken pieces from buttermilk, shake off the excess, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture until fully coated. Place chicken on a baking rack. Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
Oven fried chicken gets the same crispy texture from "frying" in the oven! This healthy fried chicken is easy to make and clean up! Find out how to make juicy fried chicken with a crispy golden crust. You can have Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken
- It’s 9 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 5 of egg whites slightly whipped.
- It’s of breadcrumb mix.
- You need 1 of BAR-B-QUE SEASONING.
- You need 1/2 cup of quaker oats.
- You need of jerk seasoning.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs.
- It’s of chicken season.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of black pepper corns.
See how to make this spicy classic. Taste of Home has the best oven-fried chicken recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Southern-Style Oven-Fried Chicken I call this America's best-loved oven-fried chicken. This crispy baked fried chicken is the perfect example!
Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken step by step
- Evenly place each chicken piece in the egg mix and evenly coat.
- Then place in breadcrumb mix and evenly coat.
- Place on a plate to dry for 3 min.
- Heat a small oil in a oven tray at gas mark 200.
- When oil is hot place chicken topside up on the tray.
Instead of deep frying chicken, we're baking it in the oven with a flavorful flour coating that turns crispy. Trust me, it's just as good as the real thing, with less calories, less grease, but all the flavor! How to Make Oven Fried Chicken Breast Great recipe for Eli's Real Oven-Fried Chicken. Always made coated fried chicken, this time I made it all In the oven. This was a perfect rendition of chicken and chips We marinate skinless chicken in buttermilk to keep it juicy.