Easy Oven Kebabs. Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. I do have this excellent recipe for grilled chicken skewers and I make them often in the summer. To Cook Beef Kabobs in Oven.
Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to eight hours. An easy and delicious Chicken Kebab recipe. This recipe includes a tasty yoghurt marinade. You can have Easy Oven Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
These chicken kebab skewers are so versatile, they can be grilled, baked in the oven or cooked on the BBQ. A new healthy version of your favourite Greek takeaway. These simple, healthy Beef Shish Kabobs are an easy and fresh summer dinner for the grill, oven, or stovetop! If you're looking for a new or different way to enjoy red meat and seasonal vegetables this summer, then these Beef Shish Kabobs are just the answer.
Easy Oven Kebabs instructions
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..
Using kitchen shears, cut the beef into bite-size cubes. Let the beef marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to eight hours. These kebabs could be baked in the oven too. Super quick and easy Greek chicken kebabs are coming in hot today! These can be made on the grill or in the oven for a healthy low carb dinner.