Palak Dal (Spinach Lentil).
You can cook Palak Dal (Spinach Lentil) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Dal (Spinach Lentil)
- It’s 1 cup of lentils (Masoor dal and Toor dal) Soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely Chopped Ginger Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
Palak Dal (Spinach Lentil) instructions
- Take soaked lentils and drain it's water..
- In a pressure cooker add one and half cup of water, lentils, salt and turmeric powder, let it cook till 5 whistles..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, let it tamper..
- In the pan add garlic, ginger, green chilli, onion and let it turn golden brown..
- Add chopped tomato and sear it..
- Add chopped spinach into the same pan and sear it..
- Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and mix it well..
- When spinach becomes soft add cooked lentils into the same pan..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it..