Sweet And Salty Primal Trail Mix.
You can have Sweet And Salty Primal Trail Mix using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet And Salty Primal Trail Mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried apricots-diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried cranberries.
Sweet And Salty Primal Trail Mix instructions
- Chop almonds, walnuts and pecans roughly. Put in bowl and mix in seeds, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and half the sea salt.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place parchment paper on baking pan, put but mixture on parchment. Toast in oven for 5min stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and let cool..
- Sprinkle with remaining salt and drizzle with honey. Place back in oven for 5min stirring frequently..
- Remove from oven and mix in cranberries and apricots, let cool. Makes 11-14, 1/4 cup servings..