Chicken Broth And Oven Bake. Learn More About Our Favorite Free Range Chicken Broth. This oven baked Chicken and Rice recipe has captured the hearts of people all around the world! The rice absorbs the chicken juices as it cooks, adding loads of flavour.
How to Make Oven Baked Chicken and Rice: Boil your chicken broth (Chicken Stock or Water is fine). Add your chicken thighs skin side up. Season with salt, pepper, oregano and basil. You can cook Chicken Broth And Oven Bake using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Broth And Oven Bake
- It’s 4 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 500 ml of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 of Peppers Mixed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Rosemary or Thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of White Wine.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 slice of Lemon.
- It’s 1 1/4 of Pasta.
- Prepare 250 grams of Mature Cheese grated and slice Camembert.
- It’s 100 ml of Cream.
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli.
This Easy Baked Chicken has enough flavor to eat by itself, but it's also great to cook a lot of ahead of time and use in your chicken recipes throughout the week for a quick meal. Long grain rice is the best rice to use and cooks evenly. Basmati rice or Jasmine rice can be substituted with the same liquid ratio and cooking time. Please do not use short grain rice, medium grain rice, risotto, paella or minute rice.
Chicken Broth And Oven Bake instructions
- Finely Chop Onion, chilli and Garlic.
- Add chicken stock to large pot and start to bring to boil.
- Add Red Onions and Garlic.
- Add chicken thighs whole.
- Add cherry tomatoes whole.
- Slice peppers into big strips and add to pot.
- Add white wine.
- Add bay leaves.
- Add thyme.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cover and boil for 20mins then remove lid and reduce for another 10mins.
- While reducing sauce cook pasta.
- Turn oven on to 200°F.
- Depending on tastes either serve broth and pasta or…..
- Add cream to broth and trasnfer to big tray for the oven.
- Add pasta and top off with cheese.
- Cook for further 20mins in oven.
Then in the baking dish I put chicken broth and my. Pan – light scrubbing will be required to clean! So either use glass/ceramic OR metal pan lined with foil then parchment/baking paper. Sauce thickness at end depends one many factors eg – how snug the chicken is in the baking dish, how juicy / fatty the chicken is, oven accuracy. But very easy to adjust – too thick, add splash of water, too thin, return just the pan to the oven for a minute or.