Chicken Keema Kebab.
You can have Chicken Keema Kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Keema Kebab
- You need 1 cup of chicken mince, cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chana dal, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato, boiled & grated / mashed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of dry fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp. of coriander stalks, finely chopped.
- It’s pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare as needed of oil to shallow fry.
Chicken Keema Kebab instructions
- Boil the chana dal in 1 cup water for 5-6 whistles on low flame after the first whistle. Cook till all the moisture is evaporated. Mash with the back of a spoon and keep aside..
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except oil to shallow fry and refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a non-stick tawa / griddle and shallow fry 2 at a time on both sides till light golden brown in colour..
- Drain on a kitchen towel and serve with green chutney or sauce..