Oven pork loin steaks. Decide how many people you'll be cooking for and determine how much pork you need. Look for pork that's pinkish-red in color and has a little marbled fat. Avoid choosing pork loin steaks that have a dark bone or dark spots on the fat.
Season the pork steaks with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread each lightly with the sauce mixture. Place in baking dish and top each pork steak with a slice of onion, tomato and green pepper. You can cook Oven pork loin steaks using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven pork loin steaks
- Prepare 2 of Pork loin steaks.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 50 grams of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- You need of Butter.
Seal well in aluminum foil, leaving room for expansion of steam. Transfer to serving platter and serve hot. Pork steaks are also called blade steaks, which are sliced from the shoulder blade of a pig. This cut of meat contains a significant amount of fat, which keeps it moist, but it is from an active muscle, which can make it tougher than other cuts of pork.
Oven pork loin steaks step by step
- Preheat oven 200C / 180C fan / Gas 6.
- Lightly oil an oven proof dish and put in the meat.
- In a bowl mix together the bread crumbs, minced garlic clove, chopped parsley and mustard.
- Cover the meat with the bread crumb mixture and put into the oven for 20 minutes or until meat is tender. After 15 minutes add the butter to the meat and put back in the oven.
- And voila! I served mine with mashed potatoes but you can serve it with whatever you like.
Cook pork loin steaks for a quick midweek meal. These lean and tender cuts of meat are delicious pan-fried and served with mash, baked in a one-pot or glazed and barbecued. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Once your pork steaks are flavored to your liking, heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.