Sweet-Salty Porkchops. These juicy Glazed Pork Chops are sweet, salty, and a little spicy. They cook quickly for a fast, easy, and delicious weeknight dinner! Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets.
I didn't use all of the thickening flour mixture and had to add a little more apple juice to help the consistency but when the. These sweet-salty pork chops are a winner! Don't be surprised if your guests ask for this pork chop recipe. You can cook Sweet-Salty Porkchops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet-Salty Porkchops
- It’s 1 of kilo pork chops.
- It’s 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small red onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crush black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Lemon Salt (optional).
What I love about these pork chops is that their delicious juices and fat release in the oil they're cooked in and create the mixture that the brussels sprouts are cooked in, infusing those flavors into the sprouts. The sprouts char from the hot pork chop juice and are. Season pork chops with salt and sprinkle evenly with ½ tsp. sugar. I make a lot of porkchops and I usually can't convince my SO to care about them at all but the layers of sweet and tangy smells brought them.
Sweet-Salty Porkchops step by step
- Mix Soy Sauce and sugar together. Add water and mix until most of the sugar dissolves..
- Add all the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until the marinade is mixed well..
- Season the porckhops with salt and pepper and in a ziplock bag, put all porkchops and pour the marinade. Leave in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. After letting the marinade sink in, grill the porkchops in a grill pan or you can also fry them!.
Pork chops are bland, they are not salty like bacon(which a lot of people think!). Season them aggressively, it will bring out their flavor even more. Looking for a new pork chop recipe that is ready to eat in less than an hour? This baked honey-glazed pork chops recipe is an easy and healthy meal option that your family will absolutely love. Pork marinate in a Brown Sugar, Ginger and Soy Sauce sauce that make this slow cooker recipe one that is hard to resist.