Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche. Just a few eggs and plenty of veggies–zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, bell pepper, and onion–make this quiche perfect for brunch or any time of day. Baked Vegetable Frittata is the easy way to make frittata – just pour everything into a baking dish and pop it in the oven! Loaded with herb garlic roasted vegetables, take this to work, make it for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
Even without liking eggs, I have made this twice in one week because it was so tasty. You do not need to add salt because the cheese sauce from the frozen vegetables and the salt from the kielbasa will be plenty. Allow the frozen broccoli and cheese to thaw completely. You can cook Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche
- You need 12 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 large of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 box of Mushrooms (chopped fine).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli florettes.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion (chopped fine).
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter or olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 8 slice of Turkey bacon, bacon, or ham (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Dump all the cut vegetables into the pan. And be sure to tag us @eatpicks- #eatpicks if you share on Instagram! Crustless Roasted Vegetable Quiche is simple to make and lets you focus on the yummy stuff like the filling and the topping!. If you're looking for quiche recipes that do include a crust,.
Oven Baked Vegetable Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Sauté veggies (minus tomatoes) with butter; start with broccoli, and asparagus, then bell peppers, then mushrooms and onions.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs and milk.
- Add cheese to bowl.
- Add vegetables to bowl and stir.
- Pour egg mix into greased 9 qt casserole dish.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes [use a knife to check when it comes out clean], let cool for 3 minutes.
Line pastry with foil and add baking beads or uncooked rice to bake blind. Carefully remove foil and baking beads and set pastry shell aside to cool. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You can make it rich and decadent, with the butteriest crust and heaps of cheese, or you can lighten it up and pack it with flavorful veggies. Whichever way you choose, it's a guaranteed hit.