Birimbi pickle. See more ideas about Food, Food recipes and Pinoy food. Irumban puli is used to make squash, jams, pickles, and in fish curries.my Let it boil for about a minute or two and switch off fire and bottle. Also known as the cucumber tree, pickle fruit tree or tree sorrel, it is a close relation of.
Even if i think of this taste, my mouth is watering. Bilimbi Averrhoa bilimbi, is nutrient dense fruit support for Diabetes, Obesity Averrhoa bilimbi. Origin. southeast Asia but now found growing throughout the tropics. You can cook Birimbi pickle using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Birimbi pickle
- It’s 1 of fresh birimbi maybe abot 15 pieces.
- You need 1 of big carrot sliced into sticks.
- It’s 1 medium of onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic-ginger paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Averrhoa bilimbi (commonly known as bilimbi, cucumber tree, or tree sorrel) is a fruit-bearing tree of the genus Averrhoa, family Oxalidaceae. It is a close relative of the carambola tree. Wash and cut the bilimbi into round pieces. Chili Bilimbi Pickle: This is an instructable of making chili bilimbi pickle.
Birimbi pickle instructions
- Chop your onion into thick slices.Also chop your birimbi into pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the garlic-ginger paste and fry until raw smell goes..
- Add all the tumeric,chilli powder,salt,chopped green chilli and fry for 30 secs..
- Now add the the sliced onions and cook for another 30 secs before adding chopped birimbi and carrot sticks mix well..
- Add vinegar and water and cook for a minute or two switch of heat let it cool and store in jars in the fridge for atleast a week for it to absorb all the flavours and then its ready for eating..
By IbniH in Cooking Canning & Preserving. Spread sliced bilimbis on a flat non metallic container and uniformly sprinkle with salt. Yet, I couldn't resist sharing this one. Because pickled cranberries are something special. Because pickled cranberries are something special.