Paleo meatball soup. As a Besti and an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. To make the soup, in a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat. Ladle the hot soup into bowls and let it melt your worries away.
The kids loved covering their bowls with a thick layer of shredded Parmesan cheese…nom. Paleo Italian Meatball Soup (Crock Pot) Paleo Italian Meatball Soup (crock pot) is healthy comfort food on a cold day. I would actually eat this even on a hot day. You can have Paleo meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo meatball soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 3 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 box of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil, fresh.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- You need 3 cup of spinach, baby.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- It’s 1 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 of parsnip, sliced.
This can be made in the crock pot, or in a stock pot on the stove top. Awe, this soup reminds me of minestrone soup, just without the noodles and beans. It's loaded with filling meatballs and potatoes – a perfectly nourishing treat after a long day. Pour the broth into a large pot and set it on a low heat to start simmering.
Paleo meatball soup step by step
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a soup pot. Add in onion and celery, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes and their juices, beef broth, other vegetables, 1 teaspoon oregano, 2 teaspoons basil, and 1/2 t. salt. Bring to a simmer..
- While the soup simmers make the meatballs. In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, almond meal, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 t. pepper and 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Mix with your hands until well combined. Divide into tablespoons and roll into smooth firm balls. As you work gently drop the meatballs into the soup. Cook for about an hour, until the meat is cooked through..
- Add spinach and remaining basil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Originally posted on CavemanStrong.com.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the ground meat, parsley, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, and egg. Mom's Chinese Paleo Chicken Meatball Soup with spinach and crunchy colorful vegetables, simmered in Asian ginger chicken broth and all made in one pot! These chicken or turkey meatballs add incredible flavor into the soup. They are ridiculously good and easy. Everyone will demand you make it again and again!