BLT BRUSCHETTA. BLT Bruschetta is an appetizer that's guaranteed to go fast. Cross a BLT with bruschetta and what do you get? BLT Bruschetta from My Food and Family.
This fun twist on traditional bruschetta features all of the goodness of bacon-lettuce-tomato sandwich and a finger-licking good garlicky sauce. First, the bacon cook in the oven with the garlic. Whip up the garlicky sauce, then layer the ingredients onto toasted bread. You can cook BLT BRUSCHETTA using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLT BRUSCHETTA
- It’s 1 bunch of spring mix (chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato (sliced/chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 slice of bacon or bacon bites.
- You need 2 slice of Italian bread.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded cheese (prefer mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese).
- It’s 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 oz of pesto.
Photo: Jeffrey Cross; Food Styling: Karen Shinto. If you're doubling or tripling the recipe, you can set out the toppings and the grilled toasts brushed with olive oil to let. This BLT Bruschetta recipe is the perfect dish-to-pass for a last minute get together, party or game day celebration. Tomatoes, bacon, parsley and green onions come together in a creamy mixture and are spread atop crispy slices of baguette.
BLT BRUSCHETTA instructions
- Pre heat oven 350 take your bread and brush some olive oil on each side n bake for bout 10 min. Add your chopped up tomatoes n spring mix n cheese n bacon add some pesto and a lil black pepper n mix well. Take your bread out and brush the oz of pesto on one side and add your mixed ingredients and enjoy.
This delicious flavor combination makes wonderful little appetizers that you won't be able to stop eating! Creamy BLT Bruschetta is full of fresh tomatoes, basil, and best of all BACON! This twist on a classic appetizer will be a welcomed change! The classic bruschetta appetizer is definitely a favorite for many people, but this twist on the classic recipe is going to have you making it this way from now on! This bruschetta recipe was inspired by the classic American sandwich, a BLT.