Gluten free, dairy free, egg free banana muffins that are the best EVER!. Make them with or without chocolate chips and nuts. This easy one-bowl recipe comes together in just minutes! *Michael Bolton was the first concert I ever attended. And, if memory serves, I and the other attendees, who were almost all.
Using a spoon, scoop the flour. This recipe makes the BEST most Moist Banana Bread ever! It is perfectly formulated for baked goods with terrific taste and texture – no additional specialty ingredients or custom recipes required so you can. You can cook Gluten free, dairy free, egg free banana muffins that are the best EVER! using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free, dairy free, egg free banana muffins that are the best EVER!
- You need 3 of brown bananas.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs (one tablespoon flaxseed freshly grounded mixed with 3 tablespoons of warm water makes for 1 egg).
- You need 1 cup of sugar or sweetener of choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Gluten-Free muffins: You can use gluten free flour and gluten free oats. My favorite gluten free Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that are sure to satisfy any muffin craving. One of the best muffin recipes I have found. I used wholemeal flour and they turned out more delicious.
Gluten free, dairy free, egg free banana muffins that are the best EVER! step by step
- Ground 2 tablespoons flaxseeds, add to small bowl and add 5 tablespoons of water for best result then let sit in refrigerator for 15 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease muffin tins or line with paper.
- Mash the 3 bananas in a bowl.
- Add the 2 flax eggs, mix completely.
- Mix in the sugar, completely.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Do not mix it in all the way.
- Add in veggie oil and vanilla to the batter, and mix completely until smooth.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter in the muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until middle comes out clean.
Dairy-free: I've made these simple gluten free muffins dairy-free very easily. I replaced the butter with my favorite vegan butter replacement, which for me is either Melt brand or Miyoko's Kitchen brand. There is more moisture in those butter replacements than there is in the "real" thing, so I found that I. Left out the honey to make them sugar free as well. These pancakes are vegan and gluten-free.