Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge.
You can cook Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 oz of Baker's unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 1 T of vanilla.
- It’s 1-8 oz of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 c of stevia or sweetener of choice.
Low Carb Cream Cheese Fudge instructions
- In small pan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat until just melted. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and sugar..
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and chocolate mixture with hand mixer..
- Pour into 9×5 loaf pan lined with wax paper and freeze at least 2 hrs. Store in air-tight container in freezer..