Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. The perfect dinner, this Fettuccine Alfredo is richly saucy, and full of tender chicken, hearty mushrooms, and bright broccoli. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Easy Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon – made with creamy alfredo sauce! This simple recipe is packed with protein and veggies! There are so many ways to combine chicken and pasta. You can cook Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- You need 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
One of my most favorite recipes ever is sun-dried tomato chicken pasta. I am also partial to chicken and bacon pasta with tomatoes and spinach. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta instructions
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
Season the chicken with season salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside. This version of fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli is one of my favorites because it's meatless, so Meatless Monday approved, it's made with half and half rather than heavy cream, so you don't need to be rolled away from the table after eating it, and it takes almost zero time and effort to make. In this creamy chicken and broccoli alfredo pasta, the chicken is moist and tender, as it is smothered in a creamy, white cheese alfredo sauce. This delicious family favorite dinner combines protein (chicken), carbs (pasta), veggies (broccoli) and a homemade creamy sauce.