Curry Rice. One last thought, the success of any recipe with curry is the quality. I like to go to a health food store and buy it bulk. A really great Curried Rice that won't disappoint!
Or serve it with crispy fried eggs for a super quick meal! This is a very EASY way to make curry rice. Community of editors, researchers, and specialists. You can cook Curry Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Rice
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (or any meat you prefer).
- You need 2 cups of chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of chopped potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped white onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of small japanese curry mix (i used Golden Curry brand).
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
X. wikiHow is a "wiki," similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. Heat small sauce pan and add oil over medium/hot heat. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
Curry Rice step by step
- These are the ingredients i used. Plus i used ground beef but you can use any meat you prefer..
- Just ready the instructions it's very easy to follow 😁.
- Serve with steamed rice and some boiled eggs. Enjoy! 🙂.
Add the beaten egg and swirl the pan; let set, then transfer to a plate. Add the scallions to the pan along with the curry powder and. Stir in rice and curry powder. In a saucepan, heat broth and salt. Would you like any meat in the recipe?