Rooh Afza and Coconut flavoured Sweet Pulav.
You can have Rooh Afza and Coconut flavoured Sweet Pulav using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rooh Afza and Coconut flavoured Sweet Pulav
- You need 2 cup of Basmati Rice (Washed and soaked in enough water for 30 minutes).
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Rooh Afza.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Pure Ghee.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dry Coconut (shredded and dry roasted).
- Prepare 15-20 of Cashewnuts (sliced).
- It’s 25-30 of Raisins.
- Prepare 2-3 of Black Cardamom.
- It’s 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 5-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon slick.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom Powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Milk.
Rooh Afza and Coconut flavoured Sweet Pulav step by step
- Drain the excess water from rice..
- Boil milk and sugar until sugar dissolves completely.
- Heat ghee in deep pan and gently fry cashewnuts. Drain them and keep them aside..
- In the same pan add black cardamoms, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and saute it for few seconds..
- Now add rice and saute it for 2 to 3 minutes. Add green cardamom powder..
- Now add boiled milk, 3-1/2 Cups of hot water, raisins, roasted coconut. Mix it gently..
- Cover it and cook it until 3/4th done..
- Now add rooh afza, mix it gently and cook it until it completely done. Allow standing time of five minutes..
- Garnish with the cashewnuts and serve hot..