Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes. Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray.
The slices of sausage make it super filling and onions and red and green bell pepper make it a one pan dish. I love to take the leftovers and use them as an omelet filling. Sheet Pan Sausage and Potatoes has everything you need for a delicious dinner. You can cook Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes, sliced or chopped into pieces.
- It’s tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of paper.
- Prepare of Mrs.Dash.
- Prepare 1 of handful of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Perfect for busy days running from work to after school activities, this recipe does not disappoint. It is amazing served as is but I love to throw a loaf of crusty Italian bread in the oven to enjoy with this meal. Scatter the cheese over top of the cooked meat and potatoes, Pop back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese. Scatter the cheese over top of the cooked meat and potatoes, Pop back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese.
Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400*F..
- Line a large baking tray (with sides) with several sheets of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Put the sausage rounds, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with a couple TBS of olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash. Toss together with your hands until everything is evenly distributed. Pour this out onto the baking tray, and spread it out as much as you can..
- Place into the heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn off the oven..
- Scatter the cheese over top of the cooked meat and potatoes, Pop back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese..
This recipes comes together in one pan for quick clean-up. Mix it up by trying different seasonings, sausages, and adding more veggies like cauliflower, carrots, or even radishes. Add the sauteed potatoes back to the skillet and mix everything together to reheat potatoes. Adjust seasoning, garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve the smoked sausage and potatoes immediately with parmesan. Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes are great anytime of the day.