Mark's Podina Chutney (Mint Pickle).
You can cook Mark's Podina Chutney (Mint Pickle) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mark's Podina Chutney (Mint Pickle)
- Prepare 4 of bunches mint.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch dhania (coriander).
- It’s 100 ml of oil.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of manja (turmeric).
- It’s 400 grams of smooth peanut butter.
Mark's Podina Chutney (Mint Pickle) step by step
- Blend all ingredients except the peanut butter and manna together..
- Warm frying pan with another 100ml oil on medium heat. Add the manja..
- Add the blended ingredients and mix through without burning..
- Allow to simmer on low for 10 minutes..
- Set aside to cool and then add the peanut butter..