Oven Fried Chicken Tenders. A quick dredging in the flour, then egg before the final panko-Parmesan dip guarantees that the crispy coating will stick to the chicken once they're baked. Get air circulating for crunch—arrange the coated tenders on a wire cooling rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray on a rimmed baking pan. Bake in the hot oven until golden brown.
There is no feel-good story behind these crunchy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders. Quite simply, I am yet to meet anything deep fried that I didn't love, but a) my waistline can't afford the real thing every time I feel like it; and b) I reserve deep frying for "special occasions". Oven Fried Chicken Tenders – crunchy, crispy and golden brown these oven fried chicken tenders are the best oven fried chicken because they taste just like fried chicken without all the extra fat!! You can have Oven Fried Chicken Tenders using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- You need 10 piece of chicken tenders.
- It’s 10 piece of crackers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of old bay.
Oven fried chicken tenders aren't really up my alley. In my family, fried chicken is a staple. Golden brown crispy skin outside and tender, moist chicken inside, there's nothing we don't love about homemade fried chicken. Full of flavor and easy to make, everyone can make homemade fried chicken in their own kitchen.
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders step by step
- Preheat oven for 375. Rinse chicken tenders , then pat dry..
- Crush crackers add with bread crumbs and dry ingredients in bowl..
- Soak chicken in milk in bowl.
- Take small amount of crackers bread crumbs mixture and sprinkle on plate. Then take soaked chicken from milk coat with bread crumbs, both sides..
- Place chicken on non stick baking sheet after coated..
- Bake tenders at 375 for 30 minutes..
- Add Parmesan if you like on the before baking if you want..
Pair with mashed potatoes, hush puppies and cornbread for one delicious meal! Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders coated with a crunchy Panko breading and baked in the oven until golden and crisp are the perfect, healthy alternative to fried chicken. You'll find the only thing that separates these baked tenders from fried chicken tenders is the calorie count, a large amount of grease, and the mess frying leaves behind. These KFC Oven Fried Chicken Tenders are my KFC copycat recipe!! Made in the oven, tastes like KFC, nice and crunchy but with just a fraction of the calories!