Oven baked breaded chicken drums. Mix together the breadcrumbs and minced chives in a separate medium bowl. Dredge the chicken piece by piece in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, until all pieces are coated. Bake until chicken is cooked through.
These crispy, crunchy oven-baked drumsticks are super easy and super delicious. These baked chicken drummies don't get any easier, and they taste amazing! Oven baked chicken legs are a simple dinner the whole family will love. You can have Oven baked breaded chicken drums using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven baked breaded chicken drums
- You need of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 10 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. Just trim, pat dry, simple spices, and bake them in the oven. You will have perfect crispy, juicy chicken legs every time with these easy step by step photo instructions. Oven Fried Chicken legs dipped in an egg wash and dredged in a spice infused panko breadcrumb mixture to create the most finger licking good OVEN FRIED PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS.
Oven baked breaded chicken drums step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°C Get a bowl and scramble two eggs, in another bowl put your breadcrumbs, pepper, and garlic salt. Dip each drumstick in the egg then over to the breadcrumbs then onto the pan. Cook for 45 to 50 mins and wahla you have an easy and cheap chicken drums dinner.
Full of flavor, these baked chicken drumsticks are very tender and juicy, but crunchy on the outside. A big hit in a house full of kids! Which is one reason why it's helpful to prep something like this the night before and cook it up the next day.. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time!