You can cook Beetroot Pachadi using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot Pachadi
- Prepare 1 of Beetroot.
- You need 2 of tsps Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Coconut oil.
- It’s 0.5 cup of coconut grated.
- It’s 3 of Green chilly.
Beetroot Pachadi instructions
- Blend grated coconut and green chilly with little water to a paste..
- Shred the beetroot and keep aside..
- Heat some oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Now add grated beetroot and saute well..
- Add some salt,keep stirring and cook for 5 min.
- Now add blended coconut paste into the beetroot mixture and mix well..
- Reduce the heat and pour the yogurt.Mix well and keep away from heat..
- Prepare the tempering with the curry leaves,mustard seeds and broken dry chillies in hot oil..
- Pour this tempering onto the beetroot yogurt gravy and mix well on simmer..
- Keep the pan away from heat and serve hot..