Garlic-Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes. How do you make roasted potatoes? I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. Garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes very good.
Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are the perfect side dish to whatever you're making for dinner tonight! Perfectly crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside! Sign up to get my new recipes in your inbox! You can cook Garlic-Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic-Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes
- You need 6 of Red potatoes (med. size) – Chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Real shredded parmesan cheese (Or to your liking).
- It’s 1 stick of Salted butter.
- It’s 1 of Garlic salt.
Crispy tender potatoes seasoned to perfection these are the perfect side to any of your favorite dinner recipes! **Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. #CookingwithSmithfield Oven roasted potatoes tips. Allow the potatoes to cool down for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet before removing. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and pepper.
Garlic-Parmesan Oven Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° (This is the temp I always cook them at, if you feel comfortable with a different temp be my guest!).
- Chop up potatos to your size preference!.
- Cut your stick of butter into about 6 pieces and place them in your baking pan ( I usually use a 13x9in).
- Place potatoes in your pan, season em' with the garlic salt to your liking! And throw em' in the oven!.
- After about 25-30mins (depending on size) check the potatoes..
- When they're about done sprinkle your Parmesan cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Let em' cook about 5-8 more mins or until cheese is golden brown!.
- Pull em' out and enjoy ;).
Sprinkle potatoes with fresh parsley and serve while hot. This recipe for Garlic Roasted Potatoes is a true family favorite! They are deliciously crispy on the outside and perfectly soft and tender on the inside. When I'm looking for an easy potato side dish, especially for a crowd, this is my go-to recipe. Make these Crispy Roasted Parmesan Potatoes for your Sunday roast or pass them around at a party!