Grilled Cheese Rice Ball.
You can have Grilled Cheese Rice Ball using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Rice Ball
- You need 2 bowls of rice.
- You need 1 of bit of soy sauce.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of (a).
- You need of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small packet of dried bonito flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of white sesame.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Aonori (dried green seaweed flakes).
Grilled Cheese Rice Ball instructions
- 1. Mix (a) with rice and make rice balls..
- 2. Spread the soy sauce on the rice balls and grill them in an oiled pan until brown. 321kcal per serving.