Keto Buttermilk Pancakes. Pancakes are a highly requested breakfast item in the mornings. Keto Buttermilk Pancakes are thick, fluffy and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar free syrup for an extra treat in the mornings.
Thank you for your dairy-free keto recipes!! Keto recipes are all over the web, but delicious dairy-free keto recipes are so hard to find. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • These tasty, fluffy, buttermilk pancakes are so incredibly good you will not believe that they are keto, sugar free, gluten free and high in protein. The batter is easy to make and you can make them on the stovetop in the same way as a classic American buttermilk pancake, or pour the batter into a silicone muffin pan, top with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or chocolate. You can cook Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Jump to: Low Carb Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe; Oat Fiber Buttermilk Pancakes; I have a new favorite recipe for keto pancakes made with a mix of oat fiber and almond flour. One of the Christmas gifts I received last month is a non-stick griddle and I wanted to try it out. These pancakes are a keto version of Apam Balik, a very common style of peanut pancakes that are found throughout Malaysia and Singapore. Although these pancakes are commonly filled with sugary ingredients like condensed milk, creamed corn, and/or raisins, we decided to make a keto-fied version with keto-friendly "condensed milk" and peanut.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
Keto Pancakes recipe that is THE BEST to ever have been made in our household! Sunday morning pancakes will become a normal here on out. Alternatively, you can thin the batter with a tablespoon or two of water to make the pancakes less thick. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements.