Asian flavored meatballs. This Asian Meatballs Recipe fits in very nicely with all of the others as it is simple and and full of flavor. In terms of ingredients, this Asian Meatballs Recipe can easily be tailored to your likes.. Now it's no secret, I love recipes with asian flavors.
Add in vinegar, honey and chili with garlic sauce and bring to a boil. Two of my favorite things: Asian food and meatballs come together to make these amazing Asian Turkey Meatballs. These meatballs are tender, flavorful, juicy and loaded with tons of sauce. You can have Asian flavored meatballs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian flavored meatballs
- You need 2 pounds of ground lean white meat (pork, chicken or turkey).
- Prepare 2 of large handfulls fresh cilantro leafs.
- Prepare 1 of large thumb fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chinese five spice.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
I baked these meatballs instead of pan frying. These classic grape jelly meatballs are flavored with a delicious sweet-sour sauce with a surprise ingredient: grape jelly!. These ground chicken meatballs can be used as appetizer meatballs with an Asian glaze or barbecue sauce, or. Asian Meatball Recipe Stove Top Version: In a large dutch oven, heat hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Asian flavored meatballs step by step
- Finely chop the cilantro leafs and grate the ginger. Transfer to large mixing bowl..
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl and mix well..
- Make meatballs with mixture, golfball size or smaller..
- Cook for 15 minutes in bamboo steamer..
- Serve over sauted veggies and basmati brown rice..
In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. They combine the fun of eating meatballs with the extra fun of a sweet, sticky sauce. My kids adore them and love helping me make them. But just as importantly, the grownups love Asian meatballs too!