Tasty Dairy free Sour Cream Dip for Mom & Baby. Sour cream is one of those ingredients that can be found in both sweet and savory recipes as well as cooked dishes and baked goods. You can actually make your own dairy-free sour cream at home. Nutty Sour Cream: For a delicious soy-free sour cream alternative, I like to make sour cream using cashews or sunflower seeds as the creamy base.
Sour cream is a popular ingredient. Drain and rinse them the next day. This vegan sour cream recipe is the best! You can cook Tasty Dairy free Sour Cream Dip for Mom & Baby using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Dairy free Sour Cream Dip for Mom & Baby
- Prepare 1 box of tofu.
- You need 2 packages of baby grains.
- It’s 1 can of turkey dinner baby food.
- It’s 1/2 can of chicken baby food.
- It’s dash of paprika.
- You need dash of dill.
This creamy dairy-free sauce can also replace goat cheese, ricotta and mozzarella. I developed this recipe for my cookbook as a dairy-free sour cream substitute. I ended up using it to replace a variety of other dairy-based ingredients: goat cheese. Dairy Free Mexican Recipes Dairy Free Dips Dairy Free Cream Paleo Recipes Lactose Free Sour Cream Healthy Sauces Vegan Easy Peasy Dairy Free Sour Cream Dairy, Soy, & Nut Free.
Tasty Dairy free Sour Cream Dip for Mom & Baby step by step
- Add two packets of plum organics baby grains mix to a cup of water and cook on high for a couple minutes until soft..
- Blend a packet of soft tofu in a blender until smooth. Add grains..
- Add 1 can of chicken baby food and half a can of Gerber's Turkey dinner baby food..
- Season with dill and paprika..
- Blend on low, just until mixed together..
- Give to baby. Use as sour cream on some baked pureed plain potato's. (Babies should never have salt).
- To make it more flavorful for mom or dad, add some brewers yeast, vegetable boullion cube, and garlic salt. (But not in baby's because babies should never have salt.) Enjoy with crackers, chips, or on baked potatos.
For the coconut whipped cream, add the thick part of the coconut milk to a bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat the coconut milk until fluffy. Kite Hill Dips Dairy Free French Onion Dip. A very successful dairy-free Sour Cream was born! #genius This recipe for a NON-DAIRY Sour Cream is EPIC in texture, colour and flavour, its consistency is outstanding and best of all besides the taste, it gives nutrition to the body and is gentle on the liver, unlike dairy sour cream, which is quite. With this dairy-free Paleo sour cream, dip and smother away!