Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs. Magic Dust dry rub, recipe follows. Easy, beefy, barbecued goodness every time! I swear these were some of the best ribs we ever flopped a lip over!
This process will take about six to seven hours to produce a flavorful batch of ribs. Once complete, you won't regret a moment of the work that goes into preparing them. Great recipe for Mike's Smoked BBQ'd Beef Ribs. You can have Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs
- It’s of ● For The Ribs.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Meaty Beef Or Baby Back Ribs [room temperature].
- It’s of ● For The Fats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of High Heat Vegetable Oil.
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Hickory Smoke [not extract].
- You need of ● For The Kitchen / Grill Equipment.
- It’s 1 of Set Tongs.
- Prepare Tin of Foil.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- You need of Hickory & Apple Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Bread & Butter.
- It’s of Cole Slaw.
- Prepare of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare of Buttered Corn.
- It’s of Green Beans.
- Prepare of Garden Salads.
Well, his wish was easily my command. Chef John's Korean-Style Beef Short Ribs. Get thin "flanken-style" short ribs from the butcher, marinate them overnight, and then grill them for a few minutes per side for a great meal. Big John's BBQ Ribs and Dry Spice Rub "Loved!
Mike's BBQ Beef Ribs instructions
- Cold water rinse and trim ribs of anything unsightly. Pat dry..
- Create your dry rub and mix well..
- Coat your ribs with oil and generously press on the seasonings listed above. Or, to your desired tastes..
- Wrap ribs in tin foil tightly and marinate for 2 to 4 hours at room temp. Lay something heavy on top of ribs..
- Prepare your grill. Clean, spray and heat her up. Another option you might enjoy is a light smoke..
- Throw seasoned rib slabs on your clean, greased heated grill. Grill at 350° to 400°..
- Grill for about 8 to10 minutes with lid closed but slightly ventilated. Turn slabs occasionally..
- Turn grill up to 450°. Grill, sauce and char your ribs until you notice your meat is pulling away from the bones ends. Or, see what we grillers call, "handles," you're ready to coat. About 5 minutes..
- I typically use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce but these are other great brands..
- Ribs slathered with Sweet Baby Rays sauce..
- Know that you can also serve a dry rub rib with sauce to the side..
- Allow meat to rest for three minutes then, slice in between the bones. Serve immediately..
- Serve with sides such as BBQ baked beans, mashed potatoes with gravy. cole slaw, buttered corn and green beans with onions. See recipes for each of those sides – if interested – under my profile..
This has the greatest mix of spices—PERFECT!" – demarie. Kalbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs) "This was absolutely. Brush on the glaze to the. Fork Tender Barbecue Beef Back Ribs Made in the Crock Pot. I know it's January, and most people are craving chicken and dumpling, or making pot pies, but lately my family and I have been on a barbecue kick.