Sugar free protein banana nut muffins. The recipe for Sugar Free Banana Muffins. As mentioned, I am posting all purpose flour. to be used in this recipe. However, gluten free diet people are encouraged to use a gluten free all purpose flour such as one of these.
Muffins are one of my favorite easy, portable breakfasts – so having a high protein option to enjoy makes me so happy! They're packed with fiber and protein, making them a yummy and filling breakfast or snack. Making Easy Banana Nut Protein Muffins: Using extra ripe bananas when baking is the BEST! You can cook Sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar free protein banana nut muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup (1 stick) of soft or melted butter.
- You need 3 of large ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free).
- Prepare 1 1/2 scoops of unflavored whey protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking.
They're naturally sweet, so you don't have to use a huge amount of sugar in your banana recipes. Take these Banana Nut Protein Muffins – the bananas naturally sweeten the muffins and make them insanely moist without needing too much butter or oil. Alright, so, let's talk about how to make these keto banana nut muffins!. There's a new banana nut muffin in town and it comes packing the protein.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together..
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last..
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min.
Sorry Costco, I'd much rather have my muffins than yours. Adapted from apple spice protein bars. Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Banana Muffins What smells better than warm banana bread in the oven? This simple recipe is a great way to make use of those overripe bananas. These Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Banana Muffins are lightly sweet and incredibly satisfying.