BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers. Experience Rich BBQ Flavors With Bush's Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans! Check Out Barbecue Chicken Recipe On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Transfer the grill marked chicken to a cookie sheet and then place in the oven. Rinse chicken halves in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. You can have BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- Prepare 8 of Jalepenos.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of block of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 16 of peices deli sliced chicken (or turkey).
- Prepare 16 slices of bacon.
- Prepare of Your favorite bbq sauce. I prefer a sweet and spicy.
Place chicken in a large bowl or baking dish, coat with Italian dressing and evenly season with Neely's Barbecue Seasoning. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Thighs You don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. Barbecue Chicken Legs I whipped up my own barbecue sauce for these juicy chicken legs, tweaking the seasonings until they were just the way I like 'em.
BBQ Chicken & Bacon Jalapeno Poppers step by step
- Mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, salt, pepper, and onion powder in a bowl..
- Cut the stems off of the jalapenos and then cut them in half lengthwise. Then remove the inside stem and seeds. You should have 16 jalapeno boats..
- Using all of the cream cheese mixture, evenly divide into each jalapeno boat..
- Then wrap each boat with a slice of deli chicken and wrap a slice of bacon around that..
- Place all of the jalapeno poppers on a greased shallow baking sheet in an oven preheated to 400°F for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and set oven to broil. Pour bbq sauce over each popper and then broil for 2-3 minutes..
Cooking barbecue chicken properly is pretty simple, and produces heavenly results. Since barbecue sauce has a lot of sugars that burn quickly over high heat, the trick to perfect barbecue chicken is grilling over a two-zone fire, and only applying the sauce after the chicken is mostly cooked. The BBQ sauce on this juicy grilled chicken is out-of-this world! We "wow" people with this recipe every summer during outdoor entertaining. I always double the sauce recipe to have extra on the side for dipping.