Stir fry Chayote and Carrot. Season to taste (with light soy sauce, fish sauce and salt). The chayote is slightly slippery during peeling and slicing so do be careful. You may add sliced carrots and mushrooms for more variety and colour.
Stir occasionally and cook until done. Chayote can be made into any type of dish, raw, cooked, peeled or unpeeled. From side to salad, curry to stir fry, bake, roast, steam, boil, etc. this fruit/squash Say hello to your new day with this colorful, fresh, and easy dish made of chayote, carrot and egg. You can have Stir fry Chayote and Carrot using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Chayote and Carrot
- It’s 1 pc of chayote.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- Prepare Slices of garlic, ginger, shallot.
- It’s Half of bowl minced pork.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
This dish provide lot of protein, vitamins and. This chayote mushroom stir-fry will make very nice banchan to serve with any Korean meals. Stir-fry them with some fresh chili and garlic, and it will be very delicious! Slice the chayote thinly into matchsticks.
Stir fry Chayote and Carrot instructions
- Wash and peel the skin of chayote and carrot. Then slice them into strips.
- Marinate mince pork with soy sauce and flour for 30 mins.
- Heat wok stir fry ginger shallots and garlic then add pork cooked until meat changes color. Then drop in vege, add a little water and chicken powder. Mix it and cover until done.
Chayote's sliminess can be easily removed by rubbing with a little bit of salt; then rinse. For this Carrot and Chayote Pickles recipe, you'll need a medium-sized chayote. The taste of a chayote is like a cross between a potato and a cucumber. Hi Tuan, That's so awesome you grow your own chayotes! Pickling them is easy and delicious, enjoying in stir-fries and salads is wonderful.