Low-Carb Beef Stew.
You can have Low-Carb Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Beef Stew
- Prepare 10 sticks of celery.
- Prepare 30 of baby carrots or equivalent.
- It’s 3 bunches of radishes.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1.6 lbs of stew meat (1 case).
- You need 30 oz of beef broth (3 Campbells cans).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Frozen corn – optional.
- You need of Frozen green beans – optional.
- You need of Frozen peas – optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour??? (New addition to try).
Low-Carb Beef Stew step by step
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). – optional.
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try).
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef..
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours)..
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional.