Ghetto a** fish tacos. A favorite in California beach towns, fish tacos are a perfect quick meal, here made super-fast with frozen fillets topped with prepared cole slaw and salsa. Fish tacos are a great way to throw together and quick and easy meal that your family will love! Today I am sharing with you how to make these pan fried.
Categorized as a "fast casual restaurant", the quality and preparation time of its food is between that of a fast-food restaurant and a more formal restaurant. Lam traces his fondness for fish tacos back to his college days when he attended San Diego State University and spent his off hours surfing across the border. Rather than using the traditional battered and deep-fried fish, he modified the cooking technique to charbroil the fillets for his tacos. You can cook Ghetto a** fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ghetto a** fish tacos
- Prepare of Fish sticks (cheap ones).
- You need of Leftover diced tomatoes or rotella.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Avocados ranch dressing.
- You need of Cheese, Mexican and mozzarella.
- You need of Tortilla shells, cheap.
- Prepare of Random seasoning.
I always imagined fish tacos would be a fussy, messy affair, perhaps involving deep-frying or the necessity of a grill — certainly nothing I could just decide to I was so wrong! The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare. It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few minutes on the stovetop. These babies are Beer Battered Fish Tacos, or more specifically, Beer Battered COD Fish Tacos WITH an Asian (Trevor gets confused in the video I was inspired to make these Beer Battered Fish Tacos by Belltown Pub in Seattle.
Ghetto a** fish tacos instructions
- Random cheap ass fish sticks..
- Leftover tortilla shell. Warming into of the fish stick cooker..
- Lettuce, leftover chik-a-fila avocado ranch dressing, onions and week old ro-tel. I kept saying rotella, but this is what I meant. It wasnt bad..
- Mix dem shits up! Thyme, cilantro, cumin, and some other crap..
- Ghetto ass fish sticks! Surprisingly amazing. A treat for anyone..
I'm sure I've told you guys about this place before, because we get. More of an idea than a recipe, this is one idea that will save you from having to leave the house in search of a taste of Mehhiicccooo, satisfy all of your urges and leave you in something of a happy haze (with or without accompanying margaritas). Ladies and gentlemen, I give you… lazy fish tacos! Blackened Fish Tacos made with a blend of Cajun spices makes these tacos that are absolutely loaded with flavour. A very special guest post from one of my all time favourite blogs, the uber-talented Kathleen from Hapa Nom Nom.