String beans w/ Chinese Sausage. Mix with the green beans, add the oyster sauce and stir until heated through. Serve as a side dish or as a main course over brown rice. Slice garlic, ginger, onion and sausage.
Add beans, spread out to cover base. Heat a nonstick pan to medium-high heat and add the garlic and Chinese sausage. Cook until the garlic is golden and the sausage is slightly crisp. You can have String beans w/ Chinese Sausage using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of String beans w/ Chinese Sausage
- You need 1 bundle of string beans.
- You need 3 pcs of chinese sausages.
- You need of Garlic, onion, shallots.
- Prepare of little cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
See great recipes for Sausage with Pork and Beans too! See great recipes for String beans w/ Chinese Sausage too! It has good balance and is quick. Cabbage and Chinese sausage pair together nicely in this simple home-cooked dish.
String beans w/ Chinese Sausage instructions
- Wash and cut string beans into 2 inches..
- Slice garlic, ginger, onion and sausage..
- Heat a wok and saute all ings and add string beans. Add water simmer. Then add oyster sauce and cook. Thicken with oyster sauce.
Both Chinese pork sausages and hot bean sauce are available at Asian markets. Hot bean sauce (Toban Djan) is a fermented paste that combines hot chilies with broad beans, also called fava beans. The Szechuan Green Beans with Ground Pork recipe is characteristic of the hot and spicy cuisine from the Szechuan province. You can substitute lean ground chicken or turkey for pork and asparagus for green beans. Sausage stir fry with snow peas – it is one of the stable recipes for Chinese people.